Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Backstage Atelier Versace

I was desperately seeking this polaroid during the last days. I couldn't find it anywhere! Today I finally gave up and selected another one to post in the blog. "et voilà!" It was all the time inside the scanner!

I can't explain how happy I was when I received the invite to go backstage at the Couture presentation from Versace!
Kendra Spears was shining with the Couture collection of Atelier Versace and I had to share it!
Lindsey Wixson, Arizona Muse, Kasia Struss, Karlie Kloss and Maud Welzen also looked amazing in the dresses.
I also had the opportunity to see Donatella Versace working on her collection. Very inspiring!

Last month I went also to see the Milan menswear shows. Very classy! Jil Sander, Ermenegildo Zegna, Burberry Prorsum, Emporio Armani, Salvatore Ferragamo, Pringle of Scotland, Calvin Klein Collection, Moschino and Diesel Black Gold impressed me a lot. Shame I didn't have time to make polaroids of all interesting people, looks and places I've seen.

Already in Paris I photographed at Mugler, Christian Lacroix Homme, Rick Owens, Viktor & Rolf Monsieur, Louis Vuitton, Jean Paul Gaultier, Dries Van Noten, Yves Saint Laurent, Krisvanassche, Givenchy, John Galliano, Kenzo, Maison Martin Margiela, Dior Homme, Raf Simons,Lanvin, Thom Browne and Acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment