Thursday, January 28, 2010

Olga Kurylenko



Fashion week is over! It was an awesome season!
I saw the couture shows from Dior, Valentino, Givenchy, Chanel, Giorgio Armani Prive and Jean Paul Gaultier!
Olga Kurylenko was looking amazing yesterday at Gaultier's show and she was very sweet with me!

I was in the middle of the media riser with all the photographers and it was so fun when everybody started to sing with Arielle Dombasle at the end of the show. Jean Paul Gaultier's collection was stunning!

10 comments:

  1. Wow! The Bond Girl! She looks cool!
    Congrats! Great polaroid!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I really wish i could go to all these awesome places and photograph this intriguing people as well :) I love olga's attitude and she was great as a bond girl, i think

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow thats an awesome as hell picture! love her!

    xoxo,
    F

    lekisskiss.blogspot.com <-- texas gal bloggin fashion from nyc!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Olga! She's one of the prettiest Bond gals

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks fabulous...

    Lovely photos... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my... she's drop-dead gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lucky you are to have been able to see all these couture collections! :)

    And Olgs is looking gorgeous!

    Hope you are well!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe one of the most beautiful Bond Girls I've ever known in my (young) life!

    don't forget to visit me at thefashionfolio.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow I am jealous! ;) She is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete