Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Giorgio Armani



This polaroid is one of my most precious!
I was at the backstage of the Emporio Armani show and had no idea of who I could photograph. Giorgio Armani just walked in front of me and I didn't have to think twice. I went after him and asked if I could do a polaroid. He was so nice with me! "Let's do it over there, the light is better." told he.
I followed his instructions and did the picture.
I was so happy after I did this picture!

Thank you everyone for the votes!
Thanks to Lolita and Katie for the lovely awards!

18 comments:

  1. Great photo of him. I love how he always takes his glasses off for photos =) xo

    www.FashionSnag.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my God!!! Epic. Can't believe he even said "Let's go over here, the lighting is better." My glasses are by him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh he looks so cute...and tanned haha. love your work - just discovered it. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you!!!! So I too have been shooting polaroids but more for creative stuff. Check out my photo diary here:

    http://natashasdiary.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so insanely jealous of you right now :((

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mr. Armani is a man of class. Great capture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uauu!!!!!! C'est une merveille! Congrats! La classe!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oww, grumpy face. Please put on a little smile, Mr Armani. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete