Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tina Turner



I'm celebrating today 100 published polaroids!!! Yaaay!!!!
But I'm more excited with the fact that I did a polaroid of TINA TURNER at the Giorgio Armani Prive show!!! Can you belive that?! I still can't!!! (She was smiling all the time and very friendly to everybody! She is sooo cute!)
I listened to her songs during all my childhood (80's) and I loved them! I could never, ever, imagine that I would see her in my front one day and that she would pose for me!

I'm exhausted but I can't go to sleep! I need to listen to all her songs!
Do you remember this one?! "What's Love Got To Do With It" from 1984.

I also talked today to Tommy Ton (he is so nice!) at the door of the Dior show and I saw Kylie Minogue arriving.

I have so many more news to tell but I will keep them for later! :)

23 comments:

  1. aaa!!! TINA TURNER!!! I can't believe! It's so cool! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH! How exciting! That's amazing! Big congrats! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! i cant believe you got a polaroid of tina turner!! you go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! LOVE Tina! I had the Private Dancer record when I was a kid... still do actually! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, congratulations! That is awesome. I love this photo you took of her because she is smiling so much and looks super friendly! xo

    www.FashionSnag.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!!! she is still a beauty! can't wait to hear the rest ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mon Dieu!!! C'est la chance!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kanye West, amei!! Nao sabia que vocë morava aqui em Paris, muito bom.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Crazy crazy crazyyyy how u got Tina Turner!!!
    Congrats on 100 polaroids...keep it up :)

    http://lipstickboudoir.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations :) 100 amazing polaroids.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on 100 polaroids and on the Tina Turner shot - that's big!!!

    http://follow.StreetstyleNews.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tina rocks and so do you for taking her photo! Congrats on 100 polaroids.

    The Heartbreak

    ReplyDelete
  13. wowsers! 100 polaroids! that tina turner photo is INCREDIBLE!

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is amazing! I saw her in 08 on tour... holy cow she puts all these 20 year old pop stars to shame. She's still got it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh, she looks amazing! she looks better than 20 years ago :)
    have a sweet day, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your life must be beautiful :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. congratulations, all 100 polaroids are so nice! i wish you 1000 polaroids more! and tina is amazing!

    thanks for the comment on my blog (modaads.blogspot.com), and sorry to give you my thanks so late (your comment was from septmeber!).

    i've seen also your other blog and your web, and i love your job, the photos are really good!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE you Tina !!!

    ReplyDelete