Sunday, October 4, 2009

Roisin Murphy



I used all my ninja powers to go inside the Viktor & Rolf show today! Once inside, my mission was to reach the backstage and make my polaroid. I turned on my stealth mode and went inside... The dresses looked insane and so cool! But I needed something special for the polaroid... and Roisin Murphy was perfect! She had the dress and all the style I was looking for! Her performance during the show was fabulous!

I love the shows from Jean Paul Gaultier but this time I did not receive the invitation and there was nothing I could do to get inside... I also never saw so many paparazzi!

12 comments:

  1. You lucky dude! I really love the insane creativity of Viktor & Rolf. You and your polaroid camera should be proud of yourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous shot! You used your ninja powers not in vain! Great work! Pity you cant walk through
    the walls yet, but I'm sure you will learn soon and then... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you. This photo is dreamy it reminds me of a surrealist party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You gotta love a ninja with a polaroid...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you got this shot to share with us!

    Love Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's gorgeous!
    Nice work getting in...you're really doing well!!

    http://lipstickboudoir.blogspot.com/

    x's

    ReplyDelete
  7. amaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!!!!!!!!!!!
    im so excited for you - you took some great shots!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Viktor and Rolf show was stunning.
    The dresses are so spectacular! Lucky You!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Roisin est une bonne mannequin aussi!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely. Definitely one of my favourite polaroids of yours. And also one of the most beautiful shots of roisin.

    ReplyDelete