Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Adriana Lima



All catwalk photographers went crazy when Adriana Lima arrived for the Givenchy show. I left the media riser with my polaroid camera and tried to talk to her. I asked Adriana in portuguese if I could do a picture of her, away from all the people. Adriana was very sweet with me and while we walked away from the first row many photographers started to scream my name! I started to blush!
When Adriana went back to the first row and I went back to the media riser photographers couldn't stop asking me what I told her and inquiring if I got her number! (No, I didn't ask her number!) :)

17 comments:

  1. Elle est vraiment très belle!!!! Bonne photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. braiiinnss great!!!

    xoxoxo

    http://www.moneasywardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. shes lost her wait again


    xxx

    LOVE FROM M POPPY
    LIVING IT UP
    IN LONDON TOWN

    ReplyDelete
  4. hysterical. hope you are well darling!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great photo and great story! I have a new found love for polaroid after roid week on flickr .. now i just need to buy a polaroid camera

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG she's gorgeous! and what a fab chance!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great!!! very beautiful woman =)*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty bold of you to ask! But then again, a Polaroid camera is very convincing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! You're the famous one now :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. she is soooo beautiful! and the picture is really sweet)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! You got great shot of her! Very funny story! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha ha nice "culot" you ve got there ! And very gentlemanly not to go too far !

    ReplyDelete
  13. ahh I love this!!

    xx,
    Kollada

    --
    www.Kollada.com
    www.Kollada.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete