Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Milla Jovovich



I arrived in Brazil last friday and had a really busy week going to all my favorite (Lebanese, Chinese, Italian and, of course, Barbecue) restaurants in São Paulo.
I was also at the Iguatemi Shopping Center and had the pleasure to meet the PR staff of Chanel. The French Maison will open a boutique and a make-up shop in the mall.
(I hope they invite me for the opening!!!)
There is a polaroid from the last Haute Couture Winter/2011 that I didn't post. Milla Jovovich at the Chanel show!

9 comments:

  1. AMAZING PICTURE!!!

    http://lekisskiss.blogspot.com <-- Make sure you enter my Tory Burch giveaway in honor of National Women's Business Week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this polaroid!



    thestylesandwich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow she's gorgeous and I like her dress:) YOu have a very lovely blog!

    http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her. Shes beautiful!

    Carolina*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for such a great post and the review, I am totally impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. amooo essa atriz!!
    ela sempre me encantou,obrigado por estar seguindo o blog,espero que continue agradando.
    te mais.

    Egofashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete