Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Val Marchiori



Last monday I was invited by Val Marchiori to visit her appartment... Wait, let me rephrase that! Last monday I was invited by Val Marchiori to visit her PALACE in São Paulo. Yes! A Palace! Val Marchiori is one of the wealthiest and most successful businesswoman in Brazil and her place is incredible.
The rooms are full of artworks, the most awesome coffee table books and designer furniture but I'm really impressed with Val Marchiori's love for fashion. She showed me her wardrobe and I can't describe it with words. I never saw so many dresses, shoes and bags in my life. She has everything one girl could wish, Chanel, Dior, Louboutin, YSL, Versace, Gucci, Hermès and much more. Believe me! I'm a guy and I was speechless!
I couldn't get out of there without taking a polaroid of Val.
We will hopefully see her attending the next fashion shows in Paris, Milan, London and NY.
Val Marchiori has a Twitter account and I'm sure she will be happy to share her expertise in fashion. You can follow her here: @Val_Marchiori

Brazil, Brazil!
My polaroids have been featured in the Brazilian press!
- FFW
- ModaSpot
- WeLoveModels

No comments:

Post a Comment