Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Backstage Valentino



Passport - CHECK!
Credit cards - CHECK!
Polaroids - CHECK!
Just 12 more days and I will be landing in NYC! I can't wait to go shopping and to photograph in The Big Apple!
I have been so many times in NYC but I never had time to see the city! I was never at the Central Park or at the MET I also never ate an american hot dog! Can you believe it?! This time I want to see and try everything!

The polaroid above was done at the backstage of the last Valentino A/W 2010/2011 Haute Couture show! The collection is so pretty!

5 comments:

  1. she looks beautiful! i love this :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this one is wonderful.
    i am excited to see the results of you coming to the US.
    good luck with your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ENJOY!!!! I miss NY....and I look forward to seeing your photo's so I can visit there again vicariously:)
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this!!! It has a very romantic and whimiscal feeling to it.

    Enjoy the city!!! You must go to Central Park and to the Met! Also you gotta have a NYC street hot dog. I use to eat those all the time when I was a kid.

    You also have a fantastic blog. I'm following your blog now!

    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this photo. What great news! I too will be in NY for 12 days. I will email you my contact info.

    JD
    iplayfaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete