Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Mademoiselle in Paris



What a great day! I woke up today and checked my email... there was a message that saied I had a picture published in the cover of a novel from Adam Thirlwell and that they owed me some money! :)
The book is called "The Escape" and the girl in the cover, is my girlfriend! :)

There is more!!! Today I saw that Soma Magazine published my street-style pictures! I did for them digital pictures and you can check them on page 34-35 of the digital version.

In the polaroid of today you see Nina. I photographed her for Soma Magazine but I liked her style so much and decided to make a polaroid of her too.

17 comments:

  1. AWESOME!
    Its always flattering to have people use your pictures and adore them but its even better when you get paid for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the novel and mag! You deserve it - your pics are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you love when a ton of great things happen at once?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely picture.
    A picture for a cover? That's a good look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the laid-back look!

    mwwass!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorei a foto da Nina.Eu vi a capa do livro,muuuuito legal!Parabéns!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow congratulations! sounds brill, and i love this pic - understadedly cool x
    http://thevestimaniac.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photo. I LOVE her pants!!
    Congrats on the cover thing too!

    http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! You deserve every bit of your success. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice picture, congrats

    MAISON CHAPLIN, the internationally recognized most stylish and glam fashion blog by some fashion houses!

    Follow me
    www.MaisonChaplin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow amazing, congratulations! You totally deserve all of it, your photos are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i bet you get this all the time, but this photo actually just made my day and it's only 1am.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That sounds like great news, Antonio! Happy for you and your great great photography skills that deserve some attention;-). Too bad we couldn't meet u in Paris! Next time maybe...Check our pics here:

    http://fashioncoup.com

    xoxo

    Les Coupines

    ReplyDelete